Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pigs Are Smarter Than...

Pigs are smarter than dogs.  When they're being slaughtered, you can hear them screaming:  "Please, no!"

Congress is making it legal to eat horse.  I say we should eat whatever we have too much of.

I don't understand how some cultures can worship cows.  They're so stupid, so fat...  so delicious.

I can, however, understand why ancient Egyptians worshiped cats.  Their aloofness makes them seem smart and majestic.  Personally, I think cats are the Alzheimer sufferers of the animal kingdom.

I can even understand worshiping animals that are strong and can kill you.  But cows?  No.

Was that, like, two years ago?  I think I saw that.

Yessir Arabcat.

President Obama has brokered a peace deal between cats and dogs who have fought and hated each other for thousands of years.

I tried crying, it didn't work, but you never know.

Bill Clinton was my political mentor.  If there's one thing I learned from Clinton, it was that if you give a prostitute money to go buy drugs...  she won't come back.

     thethingaboutwomen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment